Interdisciplinary Research Experience for Undergraduates Interested in Materials Science and Engineering
We are now accepting applications for the Summer 2017 REU Site at the School of Materials Science and Engineering at OSU-Tulsa.
Applicants must be:
- US citizens or permanent residents.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate institution.
- Studying a relevant area of science or engineering (physics, chemistry, materials science, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or chemical engineering
Veterans, students from minority groups or students who attend institutions with limited research opportunities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applications consist of the following materials:
- Completed online application (available below or at this link).
- Transcript from your current institution, to be uploaded with your application..
- Two letters of recommendation from college faculty with whom you have directly worked. Letters should should be sent via email to email@example.com with the applicant's name in the subject line. Letters of recommendation and transcripts must be received no later than March 1, 2017.
The deadline to apply is Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2017.
If you have difficulty viewing the form below, click here to open it in a new window.